Garrett Super Scanner V
Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9” distance; large knife from 6”; razor blades and box cutters from 3” distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from `”.
Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
Rugged, high-impact ABS case: with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
Large 8” scan surface: for quick, thorough scanning
No tools required: to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED: indicates the detection of metal
Momentary push button: helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
Three-color RED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY; Red LED indicates ALARM.
Operating temperatures: -35° (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- · Operating Temperatures: -35° F 9-37° C) to 156° F (70° C)
- · Humidity: To 95% noncondensing
- · Audio Frequency: 2kHz Warble
- · Tunong: Automatic
- · Indicators: Speaker, LED Alert Lights, Green; Power ON, Amber; Battery LOW, Red; ALARM condition
- · Controls: Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent), Interference Elimination, Momentary Switch
- · Battery: Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.
*has both audible and silent vibrating alarm options and extended battery life.