Pneumo – Two Respiration Input Channels
EDA – Galvanic Skin Response
Cardio – Blood Volume / Pulse Rate
We currently offer a Plethysmograph (PLE) Model 76599LX to measure finger pulse and blood volume, Activity Sensor Model 76879S to measure any movement by the subject to help identify countermeasures. A total of seven channels can be recorded at one time.
Charts are recorded in much the same manner as conventional polygraph instrumentation with a smooth scrolling display moving from right to left. The tracings recorded are in real-time and are truly rectilinear, so charts can be easily interpreted. See polygraph software page for a sample of the tracings. The system can be operated using a mouse / pointing device or the keyboard.
- Size: 10.25″ W x 3.25″ D x 1.25″ H (26.04cm x 8.26cm x 3.18cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (454g)
- Communication Interface: USB
- Power Supply Requirements: Receives All Required Power Through USB Connection
- Range: 10Kohms to 2.0Mohms
- Isolation: 1500V RMS
LX4000 SENSOR INPUTS
|Cardio Arm Cuff||1||0 to 110mmHG|
|Pneumograph Chest Assembly||2||+/-80mmHG|
|EDA||1||Current Applied to Skin 10µA, 0 to 4VDC|
|Auxiliary Input||3||0 to 4V Analog Input|
MINIMUM COMPUTER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- At least a 1.5 GHz processor recommended
- 3 GB RAM for 32-bit OS or 4 GB RAM for a 64-bit OS
- 80 GB harddrive, with at least 20 GB free for video recording
- Windows XP SP3 or greater, Windows Vista 32/64, or Windows 7 32/64
- Super VGA (1024×768)
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM or DVD-RW drive
- Audio Output
- Keyboard and Microsoft ® Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Available USB 2.0/3.0 Ports. Connecting a video camera to an external USB hub is not recommended.
- Digital sound card required for multimedia capabilities
- Digital video camera required for video capture. Logitech or Microsoft web camera recommended. Many popular IP (networked) cameras are supported by LXSoftware. However, IP cameras may experience audio/video lag or other undesirable behavior. The use of a directly-attached camera is highly recommended.
- External Microphone may be required for recording audio, depending upon host computer’s configuration (e.g. no built-in microphone), examine / examinee location, ambient noise, etc
* Additional resources may be required for certain video devices. Always consult the documentation for any selected video device to ensure the host computer meets the stated system requirements.
- Our new USB Interface enables the LX4000 to communicate with virtually any Windows based PC computer.
- The LX4000 is capable of simultaneously displaying and recording seven input signals
- The LX4000 is Small and Compact, making transporting it even easier.
- The Redesigned EDA Circuit has a greater operating range, increased sensitivity and subject isolation.