Garrett Super Wand 360
- Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile: provides 8.75″ scan area 360° detection coverage plug tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Clear audible or Silent/Vibrate LED alarm signal
- Rugged injection molded construction: including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip: fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included. Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Power switch and LEDs: postitioned for easy access and high visibility.
- Operating Temperatures: -35° F )-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Humidity: To 95% noncondensing
- Operating Frequency: 95 kHZ
- Audio Frequency: 2 kHz
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Silent/Vibrate, Audible Speaker, LED Alert Lights – Green: Power ON, Amber: Battery LOW, Red: ALARM condition
- Controls: 3-way switch – On (Speaker/LED Light), Off, On (Vibrating/LED Light)
- Battery: Single 9 volt battery provided up to 80 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge
- Warranty: Limited, 24 months parts and labor
*Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights.